Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15 , 2016


Hello my name is Brenda Perez(; I'm a junior this year & I love Spanish because it's my first language. This year I would like to know more about how to communicate with my teachers , I personally think that technology is a point very important in our life(: i hate the fact the they make us carry around books. That's why they gave us tablets so we won't have to carry around books & it bothers me the fact the they still expect us to be carrying books. English might not be my favorite thing but hopefully this year goes easy & good. I would also like to say I'm really friendly & I like to make many friends in this class.my favorite sport is soccer I don't like to play it but i like going to the games & supporting soccer people! I'm really thankful I got a teacher who understands me who helps me out when I run into troubles. For this year I would like to pass all my classes & im excited for my English class because things aren't going to be how I expected it to be. I got a fun teacher & hopefully everything goes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment